Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tic-Tac freshmints Stink


I love Altoids! Last week I went for my bi-weekly stocking of the mini Altoids. As I frantically searched each and every aisle of lame-o Wal-Mart I began to realize that the store that has it all was completely out of mini Altoids. I settled for Tic Tacs. Now I will tell you why they suck! When you walk there is no possible way to make them stop shaking. What if I needed to be sneaky? Altoids puts paper in the container keeping the rattling noise to a bare minimum. I can't ever just get one out of the box. I only want one, not three, not seven, but one! Altoids are easy, you open the lid and grab the exact number of as many as you want. It takes 23 Tic Tacs to even come close to matching the strength of the curiously strong Altoid. I used to not eat onions, until I discovered how well one single Altoid would cover the horrible smell of onion breath. I took this for granted when I bought a fully loaded Arby's sandwich the other day. I basically ate the whole box of Tic Tacs and still ended up having to brush my teeth to remove the taste/smell. Established in 1969 clearly Tic Tac should take more time to perfect their product. Altoids have been kickin it since 1837. Moral of the story is Tic Tacs stink. The orange one's are pretty cool, even though we all know they do even less for bad breath than the regular Tic Tacs do.

No comments: