Thursday, October 2, 2008

This was supposed to be my first blog...Just in Time

So I am sitting here watching the Simpson's (not really I am actually in my office on lunch break of course, but when I originally wrote this the Simpson's was on). Thinking that there must be a better way to waste my time, so I thought to myself, I should start a blog! Okay so maybe blogging isn't that much of a waste of time. Blogging seems to be a creative way to express yourself. It brings you closer to people who you may not know that well. And it sure brings joy to the Pcl/Mwoa office often.
I have read every ones blog over the past lil' bit and caught myself lol, that means laugh out loud for those of you who aren't so hip, at Jaime's blog many times with those crazy stories about Ms. Mary and such. I would like to say that I recently had the privilege of meeting Ms. Mary, and by meeting I mean I waved at her from a distance. She did talk back though, she screamed at Jaime calling her a B@&%! as well as telling us that she was not going to smile or wave today. So FYI those stories are all very true. While reading Marissa's I got a chance to reminisce about the good 'ol days. I thought about how wonderful it is to welcome someone to my family who I share so many wonderful memories with. By the way I would like to take just a moment to thank Marissa for reminding of my old FCA Eagle's basketball nickname, that has later in life, and much more importantly, became the name of my new blog. So today (not really today, but pretend this is my first blog) I caved. It's a blog about the life of Justin D. Bunch. In all seriousness I do hope my blog brings everyone else as much joy as their blogs have given me.

No comments: