Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Adventure...

The spontaneity of God makes me laugh. Seriously, this time last week I had no idea traveling to Germany to study for a year was a possibility. Then, wham, here is this great opportunity. Oh wait the president of the college will be in town, so we can get your interview done. How convenient it that? Wow, it seriously amazes me. God opens doors, and if we walk through them the adventure of his plan begins to unfold. God opened the door for me to be involved in PCL, which led to a door to Germany. I still have no idea what this will bring about, or even how this really is benificial to whatever the goal/plan God has for me. It sure is a super sweet way to find out though. Just want to leave you all with a picture of where I will be staying...

No comments: